Friday, November 10, 2017

MY HOME DURING THE 10TH SEASON OF FASHION FORWARD DUBAI




Hey guys! How is it going? My sincerest apologies for being away, been caught up with work stuff in preparation for my 10-day vacation in the Philippines, I'll try my best to make a separate blog post of my recent vacation, for now, here's to sums up my week after my holiday leave. The night after my flight, went straight to Dubai for my fitting with Michael Cinco for the Vogue Arabia Party





Right after the Party, I've checked-in to one of my fave hotel in Dubai, The H Hotel. My home for 3 days during the Season 10 of Fashion Forward Dubai. A celebration of fashion & style that will stretch across the heart of the region’s fashion industry, the Design Quarter (DQ) at d3.


I always love coming back to The H Hotel and this is my 3rd time staying and one of the longest too,  due to Fashion Forward. I've stayed in the Diplomat Suite, measuring between 100 and 120m. Once you enter the suite, a massive lounge area will welcome you, stylish comfy sofas and a huge marble center table, with 42 inch LCD TV, a huge cabinet where the coffee machine and minibar are located, and it also has a study table, add to that is a guest comfort room




Adjacent to this is a separate en-suite bedroom complete with a king-size bed, walk-in closet (which is my fave), lounging area with a sofa facing the magnificent view of #myDubai, and a large bathroom complete with a double sink, rain shower, and deep sunken bathtub.


Carrying some of the stuff with this gorgeous luggage from TUMI



Who doesn't like a walk-in closet? 



Never ever skip breakfast! Delphine recently launched their new addition Breakfast Menu



Look at that sumptuous Egg Benedict


DAY 2 FFWD
Suit - SANDRO
Bag - Michael Kors
Eyewear - Calvin Klein
Timepiece - Daniel Wellington



Shot by Hyku


On the 2nd Day of Fashion Forward, I've watched a couple of Presentations and Show. My ultimate fave is, of course, Varoin Marwah, as is it suitable for my style and taste. Absolutely love how he incorporates modern-day dapper suiting with traditional Indian style


And one of the best highlights of the Day 2 is the collection that doesn't need Kira-Kira App for its stunning pieces, Atelier Azura



Ended the night at ZAHIRA Restaurant, we had an amazingly unique experience. From the ambiance, hospitable staff and simply astonishing set of menu, everything is just super special





The third day of Fashion Forward and the best way to start the day is with breakfast in bed! #PaulDineInStyle





Time for some relaxation! Oh I barely needed this, for the longest time


Day 3 FFWD
Shirt, Pants - ZARA
Blazer - H&M
Eyewear - Salvatore Ferragamo
Footwear - Salvatore Mann SM


Last day of Fashion Forward and the best of the best shows are lined up! Watched ZAREENA and AMATO for the finale, and as always AMATO is such a show stopper!




Follow The H Hotel on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment