Friday, July 5, 2013

Desert in the City







 
Photography by Mark Ross Argana

 
Sunny Friday everyone! another day of sweat under the heat of the sun and we're expecting to get hotter and hotter, so comfortable and fresh-looking outfit I am giving to you start with my button-down blue&white stripes paired with a light washed distressed cropped super skinny jeans and I throw on this suede desert boots to matched with my leather belt and put some stacked bracelets with a metallic digital watch and of course, my day will never be complete with sunnies this wayfarers are must-have especially in this kind of weather.
 
To look fresh and cool this summer, wear something bright and comfy materials like cotton or linen whether its a simple tank tops, graphic T's or a shirt, jeans will always be a right choice as long as you match it with a light fabric, good combination of the softness and roughness. 
 
What I wore?
top, jeans, belt, wayfarers (American Eagle Outfitters)
desert boots, wooden beaded bracelets  (H&M)
  
Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment